As part of your Police Certificate or ICPC application you must provide one acceptable proof of your current address from either of the following lists.
One document that shows your name and current address, which is valid and in-date:
- Full driving licence or provisional driving licence
- ID card from your country of residence
- Medical or health card
- Immigration document
One document dated within the last 12 months that shows your name and current address:
- Utility bill (this does not include a mobile phone bill)
- High Street bank or building society statement (please note we cannot currently accept statements from online banks)
- Credit card statement
- Pension letter or statement
- Letter from central, regional or local government department
- Letter from an employer on headed paper
- Letter from a school, college or university on headed paper
- TV licence
- Letter from a bank
- Letter from a medical service
- Mortgage statement
- Council tax bill or polling card
- House, motor, travel or health insurance certificate or document
- Letter from a solicitor
- Formal tenancy agreement or letter from letting agent
The UK driving licence paper counterpart is not an acceptable proof of address, even if it shows your current address.
We will not accept any junk mail or envelopes.